Umbrella Company UK has successfully passed our annual FCSA compliance review. Having undergone a series of assessments, we’ve successfully proven we remain fully compliant with HMRC rules and regulations, and we’re committed to providing our clients with a first-rate service. Please keep reading and find out more about our renewed FCSA accreditation.
The Freelancer and Contractor Services Association (FCSA)
The FCSA is the UK’s leading professional body committed to ensuring the supply chain of temporary workers is compliant with HMRC’s rules and UK tax law. Since it was founded in 2007, the FCSA’s accreditation has quickly become the benchmark amongst stakeholders in the temporary worker marketplace. By obtaining the prestigious accreditation, contractor accountants and umbrella companies have proven they operate compliantly and that all of their internal processes are above board. Most importantly, to be awarded FCSA membership, accountants and payroll providers must prove they adhere entirely to the FCSA’s Codes of Compliance.
Passing the annual FCSA compliance review
Once an umbrella company achieves FCSA accreditation, the membership process doesn’t stop there. Every year, providers must undergo a thorough compliance review to ensure they continue to operate compliantly in entirely in accordance with the FCSA’s strict Codes of Compliance. In the past, the FCSA hasn’t hesitated in stripping non-compliant providers of their membership. As a result, everyone at Umbrella Company UK is delighted to have passed the annual audit with no problems whatsoever.
Tom Edwards, Operations Director at Umbrella Company UK, said:
“Passing our annual FCSA compliance review is an outstanding achievement for everyone at Umbrella Company UK. Without doubt, the FCSA’s accreditation is the most respected in the industry, and this is because organisations are meticulously reviewed from top to bottom.
From the moment we launched Umbrella Company UK, obtaining FCSA accreditation was our priority. It’s no secret that many agencies and temporary workers will only consider using an FCSA accredited accountant or umbrella company. This is excellent because they’re as committed to compliance as we are.
FCSA accreditation effectively puts a big stamp of approval on our service, which has reassured stakeholders in the supply chain that we’re compliant and that we have our employees best interests at heart.
I want to thank the FCSA for their continued efforts to ensure the supply chain of temporary workers is compliant, and I look forward to continuing to work with them long into the future.”
To view Umbrella Company UK’s official FCSA directory listing, please click here.
Why join Umbrella Company UK?
Umbrella Company UK is one of the fasting-growing umbrella companies in the UK and we’re committed to both customer service, and compliance within our sector. Included in our margin is:
- Simple registration – You can complete the registration process and be set up and ready to be paid in minutes.
- Free £25 million insurance cover – including £10 million Employers Liability, £10 million Public Liability and £5 million Professional Indemnity insurance.
- Same Day Faster Payments – Meaning you’ll get paid on the same day we receive your funds from your agency/end-client.
- Employee rights – including Statutory Sick Pay and Maternity/Paternity Pay
- No hidden fees – Absolutely no tie-in period and no hidden costs (including no joining or leaving fees).
- Access to our state-of-the-art app – Making it easier than ever before to submit hours and view pay slips.
- Straightforward switching – If you’re unhappy with your current umbrella, we’ll ensure switching to us is easy.
- Compliance – Our FCSA accreditation is the perfect way for us to showcase our dedication to providing our employees with a compliant service (PAYE). Use us as your umbrella company, and you’ll never have to worry about an HMRC tax investigation in the future.
- Referral Rewards – You can be rewarded for referring your friends, colleagues and family members to Umbrella Company UK. Ask us about our latest referral promotion for more information.
To find out more about our service or to request a call back from one of our team, please complete the short form here. Alternatively, you can call us on 01707 669023. If you’re interested in requesting a free, tailored take-home pay calculation, please complete the short form here and we’ll send you a custom projection shortly.