Umbrella Company UK is proud to be an FCSA accredited umbrella company. From the moment we launched in 2019, obtaining FCSA accreditation became our priority because we believe there is no better way to showcase our commitment to compliance within the contractor payroll industry. Keep reading and find out more about our FCSA accreditation, and why you should refer your candidates to Umbrella Company UK.
The FCSA is the UK’s leading professional body dedicated to ensuring the supply chain of temporary workers is compliant and ethical. As a result, there is no surprise that FCSA accreditation is regarded as the industries stamp of approval. As a responsible recruitment agency, you should make sure you only refer your candidates to an FCSA accredited provider.
Throughout the audit process, Tom Edwards, Operations Director at Umbrella Company UK, worked closely with the FCSA. He was delighted to obtain the accreditation and has said the following:
“As the recruitment industry rightfully continues to tighten up its supply chain, the importance of engaging with compliant payroll providers has become of paramount importance. This is why we have been so keen to obtain FCSA accreditation. We want our recruitment partners and clients to know that we have their very best interests at heart and will always operate in full compliance with HMRC rules and regulations.
The FCSA is growing in stature and is acknowledged throughout the UK as the leading compliance standard for payroll providers. We are delighted to have achieved FCSA accreditation and look forward to continuing to work to the FCSA’s strict Codes of Compliance.”
More information is available in our blog – ‘Umbrella Company UK gains FCSA accreditation’
- Compliance – To achieve FCSA accreditation, umbrella companies have undergone a thorough assessment process. As a result, they have been able to prove they operate compliantly and ethically.
- The hard work has been done for you – FCSA accreditation means a provider is compliant with HMRC rules and regulations. Therefore, you don’t need to carry out your own due diligence – saving you a considerable amount of time. Adding an FCSA accredited umbrella to your Preferred Supplier List is a safe way of ensuring your consultants only refer candidates to compliant payroll providers.
- Excellent service for your candidates – If a payroll provider has achieved FCSA accreditation, they take compliance and service seriously. Therefore, your candidates will be in the very safest hands and will undoubtedly receive an excellent level of service. We offer a load of extras as part of our standard service offering, including insurance, Same Day Faster Payments, access to our state-of-the-art app, and more! Click here to find out more.
- Eliminate risk – Did you know that your recruitment agency could be held accountable if any consultants refer candidates to tax avoidance schemes – even by mistake? If you are not familiar with the Criminal Finances Act 2017 or the Loan Charge 2019 – we suggest you read up on them. To summarise – if HMRC finds out that a business has facilitated tax avoidance – even if it’s an honest mistake – the company in question could face severe punishment, and a damaged reputation that is beyond repair.
- Long-standing relationship – FCSA accredited umbrella companies are the payroll providers you want to partner with. Why? Because not only do they understand the recruitment sector, they also understand how to assist your candidates with their payroll.
Umbrella Company UK is fairly new on the scene, but we have already built dozens of official relationships with recruitment agencies throughout the UK. If you are interested in finding out more about our business and how we can tailor our partnership to meet the requirements and expectations of your agency, please contact us.
You can call our dedicated Agency Team on 01707 669 023 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our Account Managers would be delighted to meet you at your office to discuss how we can help your business move forward.
We were founded by experts with over 20 years’ industry experience.
We understand every recruitment agency is different. Therefore, we’ll tailor our partnership to ensure you get exactly what you want out of our professional relationship.
We have already built a reputation we’re proud of.
We have a department dedicated to working with Recruitment Agencies. When you partner with us, you’ll be able to benefit from an Account Manager.
Our umbrella service is superior. We have a state-of-the-art app and offer an overall payroll experience that we believe is the best on the market.
We believe it’s our responsibility to keep up to date with the latest legislation and news affecting the recruitment industry so that we can share it with our partners.
We host frequent events for our agency partners. These are a perfect chance to catch up and to learn about the latest developments within the industry.
You can view the official Umbrella Company UK FCSA Directory Listing here.