Joining Umbrella Company UK gives you access to the perks of our exclusive Employee Rewards Program. On top of the usual benefits of working through an umbrella company, you can save £100s on your every day shopping at high street and online retailers – including groceries, electrics, appliances, travel and more.
About Umbrella Company UK Rewards
Choosing the umbrella payorll package that includes the Rewards program will give you access to Umbrella Company UK Rewards, giving you discounts at over 1,500 retailers UK-wide.
Here’s what you can expect from Umbrella Company UK Rewards:
- Tons of discounts and vouchers for your favourite shops
- Regular competitions to win big prizes
- The option to save when shopping online or in store – your choice!
- A monthly lottery with the potential to win £1,000
It’s not only clothes and food you can save money on. You can also save on:
- Music, films, books and games
- Holidays and short breaks
- Restaurants and eating out
- Days out and theatre tickets
- Electricals and appliances
Umbrella Company UK Rewards doesn’t cost extra and there’s no membership fee when you choose our umbrella service with Rewards. After you join us, you’ll be sent your Rewards login information within a week.
With Umbrella Company UK you also benefit from:
- No joining or leaving fees
- Quick and easy set-up
- Statutory Sick Pay, Paternity Pay, Maternity Pay and Annual Leave
- The ability to claim reimbursed expenses
- Insurance: £5 million Professional Indemnity, £10 million Public Liability, £10 million Employers Liability.
When should I use an umbrella company?
If you’re not sure that an umbrella company is the best option for you, we can walk you through using a limited company or umbrella company as your payroll solution, and provide you with a take home pay calculation for both.
Contractors who use our umbrella service typically fall under one or more ofthe below categories:
- Earning less than £15 per hour
- First-time contractors who are testing whether contracting is for them and using an umbrella company is a stepping stone before setting up a limited company
- Contractors who have a contract for less than 3 months
- Public sector contractors – plus private sector contractors who are affected by incoming changes to IR35
- Contractors who aren’t suited to operating a limited company
Getting started with an umbrella company is incredibly easy and the whole process can be completed in minutes. Complete our registration form here or give us a call on 01707 669023. If you would like to find out more about the perks of using our service, please visit our Umbrella Company Benefits page.