Umbrella Company UK is more than just a PAYE payroll provider. We’ll also provide you with £25 million insurance (Professional Indemnity, Public Liability and Employers Liability insurance) – at no extra cost!
Below is a summary of each of the insurances that we will provide you with so that you know what you are aren’t covered for.
Professional Indemnity Insurance – £5 million
This insurance will protect you and the umbrella company if something is deemed wrong with your work. For example, if a claim is made against you, the insurance is there to help. Such claims could include:
- Your work has not been done to a good enough quality.
- Advice that you have given as part of your role has been inaccurate and caused damage.
- You fail to complete your job to the contractual agreement.
Public Liability Insurance – £10 million
Public Liability insurance will protect your umbrella and yourself if when working, something you do causes injury to a colleague or a member of the general public.
Employers Liability Insurance – £10 million
Employers’ liability insurance will protect you if you’re ill or injured whilst working. Umbrella companies must provide this cover and if they don’t, they could be fined.
Did you know?
When you choose Umbrella Company UK, not only will you receive £25 million free insurance cover (as listed above), you’ll also benefit from:
- Straightforward registration – signing up with Umbrella Company UK can be completed in minutes.
- Employee Benefits, including Sick Pay, Holiday Pay and Maternity/Paternity Pay.
- Same Day Faster Payments, ensuring you’re paid on time, every time.
- Absolutely no hidden costs, including no leaving/joining fees. There is no tie in period with our service and you can come and go as you please!
- Minimal administration because all you will be required to do is submit timesheets to your client, agency and umbrella company.
- Your own Account Manager, making it easy for you to contact Umbrella Company UK and to have your queries answered quickly.
- Ongoing support and advice.
- Referral rewards – refer your friends and colleagues to Umbrella Company UK and you will be able to earn awesome rewards!
Contractor Accountancy – are you better suited?
Our sister company Churchill Knight & Associates Ltd has been helping contractors with the running of their own limited companies since 1998. Depending on your circumstances, using an umbrella company may not be the best option for you to maximise your take home pay. Our professionals are here to help you decided which the best service for your requirements is. Please call us on 01707 669023 or use the form on this page.