Are you interested in using an umbrella company calculator to work out your estimate amount of take home pay?
Umbrella company calculator
Umbrella Company UK has developed a simple umbrella company calculator designed to provide you with a quick and accurate projection of your take home pay. If you would prefer to speak to a professional, please give our friendly team a call on 01707 669023 or complete the short form on this page. You can even request a call back if you would prefer us to contact you at a convenient time.
More than just an umbrella company
Umbrella Company UK will take care of your payroll and will ensure you’re paid on time and in full compliance with HMRC. However, we offer more than just payroll services:
- No complications – umbrella companies are often made out to sound complicated. We can assure you this is not the case and we’ll make sure your experience with us incredibly smooth and transparent. Did you know you could be set up and ready in a matter of minutes?
- Free insurance cover – including £10 million Employers Liability Insurance, £10 million Public Liability Insurance and £5 million Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Your own Account Manager – if you ever need a question answered quickly, you can contact your dedicated Account Manager who is there to support you.
- No tie in – you can leave when you want without having to worry about any hidden costs such a leaving fees.
- Compliance – our umbrella is fully compliant with HMRC and you will have nothing to worry about when you use us. We’ll make the appropriate tax and National Insurance dedications to your pay so that the taxman is completely satisfied.
- An easier life – using Umbrella Company UK will ensure your administrative responsibilities are at a minimum. All you will be required to do is submit timesheets to your Account Manager (and your recruitment agency) and as soon as we receive your funds, we’ll make the required deductions and pay you immediately.
- Referral rewards – do you know any colleagues or friends who could benefit from our leading umbrella service? If so, refer them to us and you could both be rewarded with our service for free (for a limited period).
Are you better off setting up a limited company?
Many contractors decide to set up their own limited company and pay themselves with a combination of salary and dividends. Depending on your individual circumstances, this could be the most cost-effective way for you to work and Churchill Knight & Associates Ltd (our sister company – contractor accountants with 20 years’ experience) can provide you with ongoing support.
Please get in contact
Our friendly professionals are ready to speak to you about your working circumstances and to offer advice regarding your payroll. Please give us a call on 01707 669023 or use the short contact form on this page and we’ll get back to you.